RESPONSIBLY GROWN * ETHICALLY TRADED * LOCALLY ROASTED

(360) 715 1900 * guadalupescoffee@gmail.com

Friday, February 26, 2010

Featured Coffee of the Week: Sumatran!

OK, I'm going to take this blogging plunge! And, because I just picked up a new bag of Organic Transfair Sumatran this week, I'm going to start my blog with a description of this wonderful bean!

This gorgeous dark-roasted Sumatran suggests mystery, intrigue and romance. It is smooth and sultry--a richness you feel surrounded by, rather than taste. I use this coffee as the base in my espresso blends, as it creates a heavenly cream that clings to the cup. I tell customers at the farmers market--this coffee is at one end of the coffee spectrum--ALL richness and body, NO bite. If that sounds like the coffee for you, please contact Guadalupe's Coffee Roaster for home delivery of this freshly-roasted masterpiece!

No comments:

Post a Comment