RESPONSIBLY GROWN * ETHICALLY TRADED * LOCALLY ROASTED

(360) 715 1900 * guadalupescoffee@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Bellingham Farmers Market!!

This weekend starts the long (all winter!) awaited Bellingham Farmers Market, and who will be there with bells on but YOURS TRULY! This year I've decided to have a different bean on sale at the market every week, so....drum roll please.....this week's market special is MEXICAN CHIAPAS! My husband's favorite coffee, I've been known to call it "a party in your mouth"--bold, brash and intense--kinda like the coffee goddess herself! At this week's farmers market, buy 2 pounds, save $2! 2 POUNDS FOR $20!! How could you go wrong?

PLEASE come by and say "hi"! I miss my customers when market is not in season!!

Here's their website, in case your need the low-down...

No comments:

Post a Comment