RESPONSIBLY GROWN * ETHICALLY TRADED * LOCALLY ROASTED

(360) 715 1900 * guadalupescoffee@gmail.com

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunny Weather--and Sumatran!

Do I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this weather? Hell, yeah, I do! And because I can check on the roasters while lying in the sun, this week we have PLENTY of SUMATRAN as our market special! This coffee is the base for many an espresso blend--rich, dark smoothness and body are what this coffee is all about! It's also the lowest in acid of the coffees of the world--SMOOTH SMOOTH SMOOTH with no bite at all. This decadent sensual taste treat is on sale this week--2 pounds for only $20!

And for you decaf fans--I finally have my Chupacabra Decaf Blend back in stock! A good decaf is as elusive as the mythical Mexican monster, the Chupacabra, and this coffee fits the bill! Dark and flavorful--can your decaf say that? Try it this week at the Bellingham Farmers Market!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Sounds like you really know your stuff! I am glad to see another coffee freak, living out loud in the northwest here. I am big on small business down the whole line, and I have an online market place. Have you ever thought about a wholesale program to start moving larger amounts for online retailers?

    -Coffee Kev

    ReplyDelete